วันอังคารที่ 8 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

Unit 6-7 Birthday Party


Birthday Party
       
           It was month that have birthday of my friend is GIFT and GOFT. They were born on 22 and 28 in December, which were very close together. It was a big surprise.  
           I and my friends thinking we should be a surprise. We have planned many months and have kept it a secret. We was planned a cake and place, and have think planned tricking friend for surprise, which it was place we go always at SWENSENS.
           In time 12.OO PM. Of 27 December. I was have a sent to clip Birthday song and many friends sent a message or image to a congratulatory. GIFT had been said in a birthday to part not have a party, because It near the new year day and friend went to a country.
           In SWENSENS, some friends were taking GIFT and GOFT go after we have prepared cake. It was a cake ice cream that GIFT and GOFT want to eat. GIFT was crying and I think it a very surprising for her. It was a happy day for us and we will a remembering it together.
           It was a important remembering for us. I hopeful my friends will not forget and I hopefully we will were friends forever. I love my friends so much and thankful for friendship.               

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น